Terms and Conditions of Sale
Emotional Strength Sessions: When you make a booking through the website, admin is notified with an email of your booking. A return email will be sent to acknowledge receipt and an approximate turn around time for your session. Please allow for weekend bookings when the office is closed. As at January 2017 that turn around time is between 48-72 hours unless otherwise stated on the webpage. It is essential that should you book a session with a debrief attached to the recording, that you be available to speak about the information within 72 hours of your recorded session. You will be notified of this important fact at booking confirmation and again at the time of receiving your voice recording. The energy will have left your body within that 72 hour period and therefore no longer be relevant to your healing session.
Should you not make your scheduled debrief session, you will forfeit that component of your payment. If you advise admin at the time of listening to your session that you do not require the debrief, that part of the payment will be ‘banked’ for use within three months for a follow up recorded session. The balance of the value of that session will be required 48 hours prior to scheduled time. If you have not booked your follow up session, you will forfeit that banked payment.
Masterminds, Mentoring and Coaching: Due to the nature of the program and the value, we will have spoken about your suitability for the mastermind and also one on one mentoring before committing to payment. The Masterminds and Mentoring Programs are significant investments that shall be deemed researched and a conscious decision made to participate. Should you purchase a product prior to the start date, you are entitled to the 10 day cooling off period and you may apply for a refund. A 10% administration fee will be deducted from the fee you paid. If the program has begun, you are unable to change your mind and all sales are final.
We do not accept returns on products and our programs, including coaching, are non-refundable.
CARMY Membership: Membership to CARMY is provided by way of yearly membership or monthly membership payments via PayPal.
Should you decide that membership is not for you after your first month, it is your responsibility to cancel the PayPal subscription. We will make every effort to ensure it is, and cannot be held responsible if the cancellation does not occur in a timely manner. Monthly members are not entitled to a refund or partial refund of any remaining weeks should you decide you do not wish to see the month out with your membership.
Yearly membership is an all in decision and all sales are final. By joining for a year, you are agreeing that the one off fee covers your time in the group for a period of one year whether you participate or not.
Your membership can be cancelled without notice should you breach any of the requirements of the group and you will not be entitled to a refund.
CARMY Affiliate Payments
Where members have joined through affiliate links, there are no refunds possible once the affiliate payment has been made.
CARMY CRUISES & RETREATS
Where you agree to come away on a cruise or to a venue for any retreat held the vessel or venue is a separate entity to Amanda Foy. The content of Amanda’s personal development programs while on retreat are charged separately. Health and travel insurance is recommended suitable for the region you are travelling to. The personal development content will be invoiced to you and should form part of any claim you have with your insurance should you be unable to attend the event or the event is cancelled due to force majeure. Should the retreat be cancelled by Amanda Foy all monies paid over and above any non-refundable deposits will be refunded as soon as possible.
Amanda Foy is neither a qualified psychologist, nor a qualified counsellor, and offers her insights and advice for guidance only. Her knowledge of the human condition is based on intuition and life experience. The information that is shared on this website is for the purposes of providing a community resource.
The testimonies that have been provided are genuine and are intended to represent an accurate example of results for a large cross-section of clients. It is, however, not guaranteed that everyone who accesses her courses, masterminds or emotional strength sessions will experience these results; as every individual’s results are also determined by his or her personal motivation and desire to heal.
All content of this website is for informational purposes only and is for your own personal use and guidance. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, or act as a substitute for professional medical advice. It does not replace the need for services by medical professionals, and as such, any changes to your current treatment should be discussed with your GP. Additionally, any questions concerning medical issues should also be directed towards your doctor.
If you choose to rely solely on the information and resources provided herein, please be advised that recovery from abuse and painful inner programs may be painful, difficult and confusing. Be advised that if undertaking this course of action, Amanda Foy cannot be held liable for any possible ramifications of undergoing her programs. The programs are provided with a foundation in Reiki which cannot hurt harm or hinder any participant, and by signing up to any of Amanda’s offerings, you are agreeing that you are emotionally fit and ready to participate in changing your own circumstances.
Always follow the law in your country when it comes to listening to any lessons, and always choose a safe and secure environment to listen to and work with the program.
- In publishing this website, the author does not guarantee the suitability, effectiveness or appropriateness of any products or treatments. The author has no medical background or training; therefore use the information, products and services on this website at your own risk.
- The information, services, products, messages and articles in this website, individually and collectively, are provided with the understanding that the author is not engaged in rendering medical advice or recommendations.
- Statements and information regarding books and any products mentioned within this site have not been evaluated by the Therapeutic Goods Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition.
- No warranty, expressed or implied, is given as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information herein this website, or for obtaining legal advice. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, neither the author nor any other parties who have been involved in the creation, preparation, printing, or delivering of this website assume responsibility for the completeness, accuracy, timeliness, errors or omissions of said information and assume no liability for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages as well as any circumstance for any complication, injuries, side effects or other medical accidents to person or property arising from, or in connection with the use or reliance upon any information contained herein.
Emotional Strength Training After Care
Please follow these instructions to get the best results from your first EST session:
- Download the session to your computer or device
- Ensure that you listen to the voice recording more than once.
- If you fall asleep while listening, this is a good outcome. Listen again and keep listening until you stop falling asleep.
- Drink 2-3 litres of water a day for the next 72 hours at a minimum.
- Continue to drink a higher quantity of water until your clarity day lands.
- If your clarity day lands within 24 hours, you must still drink more water until the 72 hours have cleared.
- Have full allowance for all the energy to leave your life and never return. Resistance can prolong your quality outcomes.
- Any homework prescribed, please write it by hand and physically speak it for the greatest outcomes. Your mirror is a good listener and typing will not bring the same outcomes.